Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Life, in A Picture


My Life, in A Picture
Originally uploaded by Anonymously Uncool

I don't know if I'll actually stick to a 365 project, but I happened to come across a group for 365 projects on Flickr and thought I'd give it a shot.

This is not the greatest picture, since I decided around 11:30 PM that I was going to start a 365 project on January 1, and needed something quick to fill slot 1 of 365.

I swear, we cleaned our living room no less than 20 times throughout the day today, both my husband and I being home with the kids. And yet, when they went to bed, I was still left with a pile of toys in the middle of the floor, and I haven't had the energy to get up and put them away, knowing full well that they will be dragged out again tomorrow.

So today, this picture epitomizes my life, and the stress that I've felt all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment