Thursday, January 14, 2010

014/365: The Office Nightmare


014/365: The Office Nightmare
Originally uploaded by Anonymously Uncool

I find it interesting that today, the day I choose to come into work at 6:30 am and take pictures of the rows of cubicles, is pretty much a terrible day at work. I'd say that it was the worst day I've had in recent memory, but that title officially belongs to pretty much every day leading up to Christmas. That's when I had two different customers yell at me on two different days to the point that I cried. I haven't cried at a job since probably 2001, until the week of Christmas.

I originally planned to take pictures of the top of the cubicles to convey the image of the corporate maze, but I much prefered the straight shot down the aisle, instead focusing on the monotony and blah-ness of the office environment.

This is a new office environment that we moved to the last week of August. Our former digs were not-so-affectionally referred to as "the dungeon." At least the 31st floor gave us some light.

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention a great view from the 31st floor! Sorry to hear you had an awful day, at least it can only get better from here!

    ReplyDelete