Tuesday, January 5, 2010

005/365: Shine Down on Me


005/365: Shine Down on Me
Originally uploaded by Anonymously Uncool

I took my camera to work again today, but still didn't find the time to go out during my lunch. It's too daggone cold for me to get super brave, but I keep looking at area's I'd like to stop and photograph. It just seems I never have the time.

It's snowed quite a bit this week. This picture was captured on my way home from work.Stopped at a gas station, saw the light shining through the snowflakes, directly over the apartment building behind it, and pulled out my camera.

Slowly but surely, I'm starting to feel less self conscious about just pulling my camera out. Hopefully by day 365, I wont worry that people think I'm weird for taking pictures of random things.

No comments:

Post a Comment