Saturday, January 16, 2010

016/365: In a Fog


016/365: In a Fog
Originally uploaded by Anonymously Uncool

I still haven't found my remote switch yet. After thinking through the last time I saw it, I'm sure it has to be in our house. At first I was worried that it fell out of my pocket, but then I remembered I used it to take some long-er exposure shots of water going down the drain after I used it at work. So it must be somewhere in my house.

Tonight I was struggling to come up with a shot that I was proud of. I'm trying really hard with this 365 project not to use pictures of my kids, or at least not identifiable pictures of my kids. That was all I had for today though, until I went out and checked the mail.

I didn't check the mail until between 8 and 8:30 this evening. It's the first moment I've had to myself, aside from the two and a half hour nap I took this afternoon.

Anyway, the fog was so thick I could hardly see the neighbors houses, so I ran back in and got my camera. I had to wait for our security light to go off so my pictures weren't overexposed.

I had to mess with the levels a little to eliminate the light pollution from the city. I live about 10-15 miles from downtown, but on overcast and foggy nights, I pick up a lot of pollution in my images.

I've been trying to comment on people on the Flickr group. The past few days, I haven't been finding as many images that catch my eye. I don't know if everybody else is having the same blahs I am, or if I'm just not seeing the same as I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment