Tuesday, January 12, 2010

012/365: Rush Hour


012/365: Rush Hour
Originally uploaded by Anonymously Uncool

Taken after a long day at work, on my drive home. I don't understand this merge. Scratch that; I don't understand the idiots that don't know how to navigate this merge. There are signs for a mile telling drivers that the lane is ending, but people persist on believing that where they need to be is somehow more important than where the rest of us need to be, so they squeeze as far up as they can in the ending lane, stopping traffic in five lanes instead of just planning ahead.

This merge is truly so obnoxious that I generally take backroads home, so my blood pressure doesn't boil at the thought of some pompous idiot thinking he's more important than the rest of us, or I don't pull some stupid roadrage move like jerk my car in front of one of said pompous idiots. I've done that before, mind you. That's when I decided to take another route home.

No comments:

Post a Comment