Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pretty In Pink



Originally uploaded by Anonymously Uncool

My husband has asked that I remove some of the pictures of our kids from the internet, so I deleted them from Flickr and Facebook. It makes me angry that we live in a world where I can't post some of the cuter pictures of my kids on my Flickr account or blog because somebody with less than pure intentions might see it.

My daughter wanted to get me pink flowers in a pink vase for Mothers Day. We went out Friday night to look for my gift and I had suggested that we get live potted flowers instead of cut flowers so we could plant them in our flower bed instead of having dead flowers in a few days. We went to a nursery and looked at every flower they had and my princess didn't like any of them. I personally liked the orchids and rose bushes. But no, princess didn't like any of them.

We went to Wal-Mart to get stuff so I could cook my mom dinner for Mothers Day, and wouldn't you know that she decided the pink rose bouquet that she saw right inside the door.

I took some pictures last night using my lensbaby and bouncing the flash off the ceiling and the wall, and this morning using natural light. I love the dreamy feel of this image created by the lensbaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment