Monday, May 10, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football


Are You Ready for Some Football
Originally uploaded by Anonymously Uncool

We visited with my parents this weekend. It's very seldom that things align so that we get to spend time at bothof their houses. I cooked my mom an amazing steak on the grill, along with baked potatoes, kabobs (assembled by my youngest sister), hamburgers, and hot dogs. My other sister brought Birthday cake for my niece, who turned two last week. My brother and his kids were there too. Only my youngest brother was missing; but overall it was a good Mothers Day celebration.

Today we went to my dads and the kids got outside to play. It was a bit chilly, but we got to enjoy the sunshine for a little bit. My son definitely loves football.

No comments:

Post a Comment