Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pretties


Pretties
Originally uploaded by Anonymously Uncool

We've been spending a lot of time outside lately. It's been warmer (aside from Thursday and Friday) and we have weeds growing all over our yard in the form of dandelions and these purple flowers. Our maple trees are sprouting new leafs and we've had a few bees.

We got a gallon of bubble solution and spent the evening outside last night and again today. It's been great.

Although I hate that my new job requires I work five days a week, and that I have to work until 5:30 once a week, it is nice getting home by 4:00 the other days of the week, and being able to take the kids outside before bedtime.

I'm working on writing and illustrating a childrens book, or two, or three. I have a lot of ideas. The more I write, the more ideas I have. I can write them. The question is, can I illustrate them. I'd like to illustrate one of them. Just one. Then I am more than willing ot pass off the illustrations to somebody else.

I'm trying to get my creativity back. It used to be my life. Now it's hardly anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment